Wayne Egoli Gumboots
Egoli Knee length
Upper Black PVC
Sole Toffee PVC/Nitrile
Availability: In Stock
- This range of boots are suited to tough working environments in wet and muddy conditions.
- Since these boots exclude metal safety components they are suited to workings conditions where risk heavy falling objects is not present.
- Non-nitrile PVC grades as used in the boot uppers provide optimum flexibility and resistance to abrasion. PVC provides maximum protection in wet and cold working conditions and good protection from many chemicals. (Refer Chemical Resistance Schedule).
- PVC/Nitrile blends are used in the soles to provide protection and durability against
- Sole design provides maximum slip resistance.
- Exterior is smooth making these boots easy to clean and sanitise.
- Fine knit nylon liner easy to clean and dries quickly for maximum hygiene.
- Boot design ensures material is distributed for maximum protection where required (ankles, heel and toe areas) and minimised elsewhere for maximum flexibility and minimal mass.
- Optimal toe spring minimises cracking at flex points while ensuring the boot is easy and comfortable to walk in.
Contour- moulded cushion insole to raise up comfort and lowers fatigue.
Fur liner for warmth and comfort in cold areas.