Wayne Gumboots F1210
Upper Black PVC
Sole Black PVC
With Steel Toe Cap
Availability: In Stock
The boots are appropriate to tough working areas in wet & muddy conditions.
- International specification Steel Toe Caps keeps toes safe from injury when heavy objects might pose a risk.
- Non nitrile PVC grades as used in the boot uppers provide the best flexibility and resistance to abrasion. PVC provides the best protection in wet & cold working conditions and best protection from chemicals. Refer Chemical Resistance Schedule,
- PVC|Nitrile blends are used to provide lasting protection against fats, oils an& chemicals.
- Cleated sole design gives the best slip resistance soil discharge.
- The exterior is smooth, making these boots easy to clean & sanitise.
- The knit nylon liner is easy to clean & dries up quickly for the best hygiene.
- Boot design guarantees that material is distributed for the best protection where required ankles, heel and toe areas and minimized elsewhere for the best flexibility & minimal mass.
- Optimal- toe spring minimizes cracking at some flex points while making sure the boot is easy & comfortable to walk in.
- Contour- moulded cushion insole to improve & lowers fatigue.
- Fur liner for warmth & comfort in cold environments.
Strap on Metaguards to keep safe vamp and shin areas.